EXHIBITOR EVENT INFORMATION
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
2 Clarendon Street
SOUTH WHARF VIC 3006
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre – Conditions of entry
In line with our standard conditions of entry, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) is enforcing additional health and safety measures to ensure a safe and secure venue.
Please note that these additional conditions of entry apply to all entrants (including visitors, customers, contractors and employees) and are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of MCEC. MCEC retains the right to refuse entry to any visitors who refuse to adhere to health and safety measures.
1. All visitors must comply with the current Victorian Government vaccination requirements, anyone who does not comply will be refused entry. Read the latest on the Department of Health and Human Services website.
2. For the purposes of vaccination compliance and contact tracing, all visitors are required to check-in via the Victorian Government QR Code. Download the Service Victoria App for a quicker check-in.
3. DO NOT ENTER THE VENUE IF:
- You are an active coronavirus (COVID-19) case.
- In the last 14 days you have travelled from overseas or a coronavirus (COVID-19) hotspot.
- You have been in close contact with a person who is diagnosed as coronavirus (COVID-19) positive.
- You have any of the following symptoms, however mild: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste. Get tested and quarantine at home until you receive your test results.
4. All visitors are required to undergo hand sanitisation on arrival.
5. All visitors are required to maintain physical distancing whilst inside the venue.
6.Face masks to be worn in-line with Victorian restrictions. Read the latest on the Department of Health and Human Services website.
7. MCEC reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons who are disorderly or display unlawful or offensive behaviour. Any person who causes a disturbance may be removed from the venue.
8. By entering the venue, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures outlined in MCEC’s VenueSafe Plan, available at mcec.com.au/venuesafe. Failure to comply with these measures may result in removal from the venue.
These Conditions of Entry can be viewed here – https://mcec.com.au/legal/conditions-of-entry