The 2022 AUSTRALIAN AUTO AFTERMARKET EXPO & COLLISION REPAIR EXPO attracted thousands of qualified Trade Visitors. Exhibitors offered a wide range of Automotive Parts, Accessories, Tools & Equipment, Paint Products & Applications, Chemicals & Surface Preparation Products, Replacement Panels, Parts & Frames, Computer Software & Hardware, Training & Technology and Business Services.
Consider the Following Statistics From previous Expos
of visitors had direct authority or influence over purchasing decisions
of visitors are likely to recommend the Expo to colleagues
of visitors discovered new suppliers & products at the Expo
Don’t just take our word for it. Click here to read what exhibitors have told us.
8 Reasons to Exhibit
- Meet over 10,000 buyers in just 3 days!
- Network within your industry
- Promote your latest products to a highly targeted audience
- Reinforce your existing business relationships
- Accelerate the buying process by answering questions face-to-face
- Increase your portfolio of international business
- Consolidate your position in the industry & reinforce customer loyalty
- Raise your profile in the industry and add value to your brands
Key Retailers & Buyer Groups who Attended previous Expos
Auto One, Autobarn, ARB, Battery World, BMW, Bob Jane T-Mart, Bridgestone Australia, Burson Auto Parts, Caltex, Ford, Goodyear, Holden, Kmart Tyre & Auto Service, Midas, Mitsubishi, O’Brien, Pedders Suspension, Pep’s Auto Spares, Repco Auto Parts, Subaru, Supercheap Auto, Toyota, Volkswagon and Ultra Tune.
For further information call the team on +61 3 9545 3333