The Australian Auto Aftermarket Expo and the Collision Repair Expo welcomes accredited industry media representatives to apply for Media Accreditation. It is a unique media opportunity to access the best brands, the latest technology, talk to those in the know, and learn the latest on the issues that matter to the $25 billion aftermarket industry.
Currently, the event is trade only, and not open to the public. Media Accreditation will only be granted to working members of the media.
To apply, please fill out the application form by clicking the link further below. Complete one form for each person from your media organisation who is attending the Expos. Applicants will be notified by email of their approval within 72 hours of application. A full media pack, including media opportunities for the event, will be distributed closer to the event.
What Expo Media Accreditation Provides
- Permits you entry to both Expos at any time during opening hours.
- Ensures that your important role in reporting the event is made clear to Expo exhibitors and security staff
- Allows you to take photos, interview, and produce content at the Expos. (NOTE: To protect exhibitors’ intellectual property, non-media visitors are not permitted to use cameras at the Expos).
- Access to special media opportunities, including interviews and the official event opening
- Permits you entry to the Media Lounge facilities, where you can conduct interviews, use the free Wi-Fi to catch up on emails, take a break and enjoy light refreshments.
- Guarantee you entry to the informative Expo Seminar Series.
Media accreditation application closes 4th April 2022.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 and to be able to provide ID/credentials and sign in to collect media pass
- Approval of Media Accreditation is made at the discretion of the Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association (AAAA).
- Media passes must be worn at all times when inside the Expo
- Media must respect all Expo rules and regulations at all times and adhere to any directions given by event officials.
- Media Accreditation is given on the assumption media personnel will be working and engaged in journalistic/media activities for the positive promotion and reporting of the Expo.
- Video Streaming is not authorised at the AAAExpo/Collision Repair Expo
- Video is not authorised to be taken at any session of the Seminar Series