Session details

Session information

Have you ever been faced with a situation where you’re 90% sure that a control module is faulty, but still wonder if something else is causing the problem? In this course with Sean Tipping, you will dive into testing methods and thought processes that will assist with the remaining 10% so you can make a confident diagnosis.

SPEAKER: Sean Tipping

Sean Tipping has been passionately involved in the automotive world for 18 years. From time spent as a full-time repair technician, teaching as an instructor, to running his own mobile diagnostic and programming business for the past 5 years, Sean has experienced many different aspects of the industry. Sean currently resides in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, and when he is not on the road working and teaching, he is the voice of the popular ‘Automotive Diagnostic Podcast’.

Reserve your seat

find out more


Subscribe to our email newsletter
to receive the latest news and updates
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.